North Texas bankruptcy attorney Jan Pederson has seen thousands of people obtain their fresh start after bankruptcy.
“We like people to know we understand the stress they are going through in their lives,” says Jan. “No one here will judge you for your situation.”
She and Scott have practiced at the same location in McKinney for over 30 years.
Jan graduated from the University of Iowa and Drake University Law School.
She is a member and past president of the Collin County Bar Association, the Eastern District of Texas Bar Association, and is the current president of the Plano Bar Association. She is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Jan and Scott have been married for 32 years. They have 3 sons and too many cats.
- Drake University Law School — J.D. with honors, 1984
- University of Iowa — B.A. with distinction, 1980
Admission & Memberships
- Admitted to Texas Bar in 1984
- Admitted to practice in United States District Courts, Eastern and Northern Districts
- State Bar of Texas — Member
- Plano Bar Association — Member
- Collin County Bar Association — Member, Past President
- American Bankruptcy Institute — Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys — Member